Existing Member?

The Journey

Discovery

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 2 September 2015 | Views [195] | Scholarship Entry

I believe that we all have a passion, something that drives us, and it's easy for us to get caught up within our daily routines of life and let our dreams fall to the waste side. I guess for me the desire to create travel films has always been there and much of my dedication and time has been to provide myself with the knowledge and tools to create compelling stories.

This opportunity for me would allow me to continue to further my passion and create a visible path toward achieving my goal in becoming a travel film maker. Exploring the world and creating content that captures the true beauty and meaning of life, is I feel where my drive lies. Not only with the quest of personal self discovery, but with purpose to inspire others to pursue their own dreams. I strongly believe that travel and self fulfilment go hand in hand. With this chance of a life time to develop my skill-set, I feel I can become more effective in being able to tell all the stories that this world has to offer.

Although I know this process is hard, I sincerely hope that you consider my film 'Discovery' for this competition and furthermore gain enjoyment from the watch.

Kind regards,

Terry Taplin
Terry_Taplin@hotmail.com

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About terry_taplin


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.