Existing Member?

Gap year 09

Quito II

ECUADOR | Monday, 12 October 2009 | Views [357] | Comments [2]

starting to get used to madness of quito now! though its still a pretty intense city.

have been pretty busy this last week. went to the equator to see the whole experiments thing, was pretty gimicky but it has to be done! on friday we took a bus out to  mindo, a small town about 2 hours from quito. the views along the way were just phenomenal, all through the jungle and mountains. we spent the night in mindo, and then spent the day zipwiring through the junge canopy, was awesome, flying along at a good 100m up over some 500m long zipwiresa, then spent the afternoon, at a waterfall in the jungle, jumping 12m into the water!! got a video of it :). we then got the bus back to quito yesterday, in time to watch the ecuador football match, they take it sooo seriously here! they all love it!

also found the time last week to go up the  teleferiqo, its a cable car that takes you up to 4000m above sea level for so me awesome views of quito. 

ive another week here in quito before im off to the coast for 2 weeks, really looking forward to that.

hope your all well at home

x

Comments

1

Wow that all sounds amazing and sounds like you're really enjoying yourself. I'm stuck at school!! :(. Have fun and will hopefully talk to you soon :). Remember my wooden carved turtle ;). Miss you. X

  Abee Oct 12, 2009 4:55 AM

2

Wow that all sounds amazing and sounds like you're really enjoying yourself. I'm stuck at school!! :(. Have fun and will hopefully talk to you soon :). Remember my wooden carved turtle ;). Miss you. X

  Abee Oct 12, 2009 4:57 AM

About tennantbella

me

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Ecuador

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.