Existing Member?

Images to drink me

Why I should be chosen

SPAIN | Friday, 27 June 2008 | Views [322]

No matter how big is the wolrd, I will go all around to capture life with my camera. I have always been a natural observer and some years ago I started using this habit to do photography. It is usual for me to look around and try to find out what is happening, I am very empathic with my surroundings and totally awake to capture moving moments. When I look at things I usually analyse them by imagining a lens between my eyes and the world.


The process for mewhen I capture reality is arriving to a place, observing and searching for the most interesting events around me, aproaching to them to get the best angle, feel all persons, shapes, objects, colors and light, and then capture pictures of all what takes my breath away (through my camera but using the camera as if it was a 6th sense that was directly connected to my brain). After taking those pictures I need to listen all what the people in the place have to say, to keep my knowledge growing, ask all information, opinions, learn from everyone. And after that, as soon as I can, I write down all what I experienced and learned to share it with other life explorers.


I am open and I enjoy most kinds of situations, from a rain drop to a volcano everything is worth photographing and explaining.


I traveled in China for three weeks and I kept a journal in spanish and in catalan. I was also in London this year. I wrote some entries in english http://londondropsofdew.blogspot.com/search/label/english for international readers and I loved to keep all people informed about what I was discovering. I travel safe and happy because I know I bring all my people in my bag.


Anything else you need to know, please contact me through my email.


The internship you are offering is the biggest opportunity for me to show how I can bring to others the fascinating world that I can see trhough my eyes. I want so show the world to the world. Thank you for this opportunity. 

About tau


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.