Existing Member?

brave

Wonderful life

INDONESIA | Wednesday, 7 May 2014 | Views [139] | Scholarship Entry

I have told from my father that, when i was deposit to the women who has really believed, she took me on the table of the church when the song directly sang. What that was foolish moment. But in fact my mother didn't mad about that. Yeah my parents were so kind, they knew about diversification life among of society, that's why may be i am being a flexible girl in my collage.
A lot of experiences that we spent there, and than we go back to Lombok again, because my father had got scholarships to Malang, East Java, then My mom has left by my father, but they two are so sweet, never been thinking to got another partner hahaha. When my father graduated, then we , went to Malang, by big ship, and that was a bad thing i ever felt. i hate a ship, i cursed the ship even the smell of ocean around, it was getting me to puked around. Oh my god i hate to imagine that condition, until now on i write this experience. But this the core of my story. How came that i really hate the ship. the smelled of the iron was oxidation by the mineral salts components , the smelled of people turn around with the wet body because of sweats, the people turn around without wore the cloth, without took a bath, and also brushed their tooth, so what the wonderful smell when they push out of the air from their dept respiration system? i am going to die because remember that, also i fee bad when i write this lol.
But, my father show me something that i was never knew, in the sky there's a lot of stars can make you smile even while.
Now on, i am reaching my educations in the placed that my father was living, but in a different university. Indonesia has a lot of culture and i looked really damn when my friends in java's tribes were talking with their dialect, hey i was holding my laugh when they talked, that was funny. But i just like people who swallowed their saliva, i am following them to use their dialect, even it's better then the general begginer like me.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About tartilbaiq


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.