Existing Member?

My Family's Travels

Disney Cruise - Day Two - Sea Day

BAHAMAS | Monday, 6 December 2010 | Views [384]


Started with a 9 a.m. wake up call from Mom of Emma.  "Was Sianna going to be at the kids club at 10"?  Sure.. after we rushed around to get dressed, tried taking Sianna for brunch at Lumineres only to have a melt down she didn't want this food, and going up to Topsiders for the breakfast buffet. 

After she went to the kids club Mike and I tried to move on with our day.  This was actually harder than we thought considering both of us were trying to come out of a drugged morning haze.  The morning passed between chilling in the room and chilling in the adult cove. 

Later in the afternoon I did a Disney Vacation Club presentation in hopes to win $300.  Didn't win, but did get paged by Sianna 1/2 way through she was done in the kid's club because Emma had gone to the pool.  So she finished the presentation with me, got changed to go to the pool only to find out that the Mickey pool was being cleaned.  Which means someone had an accident in there, because no one cleans the kiddie pool on a cruise ship on a day at sea, in the afternoon without there having been an accident.  No cruise line is that stupid, because the result was 10 million kids trying to swim in the bigger person pool and trying not to drown.  That was Sianna, there were so many little kids in there hanging on to the wall that she couldn't even get to it to hang on when she was tired.  I successfully pulled her out when I saw Minnie Mouse getting pictures.  First Minnie, then Chip n Dale, then getting dressed for Tea With Alice.


Now when we went to the Tea 2 years ago, Sianna was selected as one of the two children to be the March Hare.  This year she was selected to be the white rabbit.  She was very happy, even though I had warned her before going in that she most likely not be selected.  Guess I was wrong.

Since we were already dressed for formal dinner, we got Mike and all went to the Captain's reception.  Pictures with the Captain, pictures in front of the tree, then off to play wii.  We were the only 3 who showed.. so it was a private wii game.  Then Karaoke, we all got up and sang our own songs, Sianna Best of Both Worlds, me doing Cher, and Mike singing me The Dance. 

After that we got some pictures taken with Donald in his Tux and headed for dinner.  It was Prince & Princess night with formal attire.  Sianna tried the scallops, potato and sausage soup and lamb.  She ate it all, changed into her play clothes and rushed out to the kids club where she spent the evening doing girls night until we picked her up a little before midnight. 

We headed to the Alfred and Seymour comedy show, which was very funny.   We got Sianna afterwards, before midnight, but since we were all still up we decided to get milk and cookies before going to bed.  Nice treat, but it was a long day.

Tags: cruise, disney, disney magic, eastern caribbean

About tanyafamilytravels


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Bahamas

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.