Existing Member?

Mutha Lovin' Epic Sauce!

Getter DONE!

UNITED STATES OUTLYING ISLANDS | Friday, 12 June 2015 | Views [160]

Good GAWD Santa Cruz! Way to hook a sistah UP! 

Yesturday was full on getter done shopping day and I cudn't have had a better sidekick... Indigo Booher, Thomas Booher's son, rolled with me as I got all the different goodies I'll need for the Nepal trip. 
What superb fun we had rockin' tha Costco scene, getting labels made at Office Max and picking out bluetooth speakers (had our own flash mob right there in the store! What? We had to see how good the speakers were. Cuz Tanj is gonna rock some West coast sounds on the Roof of the World!). Then it was time to pick out some apropro footwear for trekking during monsoon season so we hit Outdoor World and when asked for a possible discount for someone doing relief work they sent me to their boss in Capitola. Chris proceeded to give me a 40% discount on what I needed now (thats below cost BTW) and continued to inform me on how to appeal for donations to the organizations that I'm working for. 
I feel so outrageously provided for! The amount of computer work to get all the ducks in a row, the little sleep I had the night before, the hours of errands, 1.5hrs of Dharma Klas with Christopher Real, a hiccup of a b-fast, and not eating the evening meal til 11 really I ought to have been totally wiped at the end of the day and it was the opposite! I felt pumped about everything that I encountered (at two different points it was green lights all the way thru!), all that was accomplished, the beings that I got to enjoy along the way Philip StevensMargot LeomMolly Erin SarléMarya StarkRhiannon HenryHeather Pixie ChristieRaine Dolphin CatKiris DorianMaggie TrueloveSarah Fields, and many not on FB!), and the super special moments shared... 
This momentum that's taking me to the other side of the World would take super human effort to resist at this point and I'm so beyond GRATEFUL! heart emoticon 
Bless up this radical beautiful life!

PS Nepal has Elephants... Ssshhh... Don't tell anyone, but I'm gonna see Free-Qin' Muthah Lovin' ELEPHANTS!!!!!

 

 
 

About tangelina


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United States Outlying Islands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.