Existing Member?

Journey with my grandma Tali

Tali

SPAIN | Monday, 7 September 2015 | Views [192] | Scholarship Entry

When I was a little child my dad used to read me stories before night time. I think this was how my passion for storytelling started. I also love travelling and meeting new people. I think cultural exchange gives you an opportunity to see the world with other eyes. People and stories is why I love making films. I studied filmmaking, I directed two short films and I have two years experience working in a corporate production company as production assistant. However, I realise that in this part of the industry stories are not at the core of the business. This is why I am seeking now a new challenge in my life. This opportunity will give me the chance to refocus my career and help me grow personally. By living among this Colombian community I hope I will not only share their history but also discover something new about myself. I am a really organised person who loves communicating with people. I have own initiative and at the same time I understand the importance of being part of a team. My skills and my passion make me the perfect candidate for this competition! In addition to this, I love nature and I hope I can learn a lot about other ways of life that are more in contact with the natural world. Furthermore, as you can see on my travel film, South America has meant a lot for Spanish communities that were forced to migrate there over the XX century. It would be a great achievement for me to grow closer to this continent that has had an impact in my own family history.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About tali


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.