Existing Member?

Byron Bay, My Kind of Adventure

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [522] | Scholarship Entry

Inspired to delve more deeply into the true meaning of Byron Bay. Why is Byron Bay so popular for travellers from all over the world? What is it about Byron that makes it so unique? And how does it always make you relax, rethink and take in every moment?

Samantha and I are film students, commencing tertiary film studies early 2011. Having completed a number of student pieces we are looking to develop a stronger body of works in the professional area.

Sam’s ambition is to be a producer of socially responsible media content that inspires and enables social change for the better.

My ambition is to be able to share my experiences and journeys with the world. I would also love to relay other peoples journeys, their story and culture . Travelling is my passion. What it has taught me so fair in my life, the experiences i have had and the people i have met i consider to be incomparable. Each memory and friendship i have made through my adventures i hold close to my heart.

Winning this scholarship would be the most fulfilling experience of both validation and opportunity, an opportunity beyond measure. Enabling learning, growth and self development. It would mean the world.

Tags: travel film scholarship 2012

About tahneeleishmanduncan


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.