Existing Member?

Quest for World Exploration

A little more

CHINA | Wednesday, 13 August 2008 | Views [211] | Comments [1]

Two days straight. Look at me go! This post is pointless really. Did I talk about the great wall yet? I went to the wall the other day. we took a chairlift to the top and this awesome toboggan to get down. it was fun. actually walking on the wall was tiring because it gets really steep and you have to actually climb. whew! plus, we rode with this crazy guy in a ghetto little van. i thought we were going to die. that was the shadiest thing i have ever agreed to.

ps. im open to comments or questions. id love to have feedback from whoever is reading.

Comments

1

I have replied to every post but they aren't showing up. I am impressed they they have been able to hone in on your occupational strengths. We all knew you were good at bossing people around but never thought you could use that "gift" in the working world.

We're thrilled that you are having such a great experience. The girls all want you to meet the Jonathon Horton. We have been watching tirely and look forward to your posts.

I hope this one posts.

Love,
Dad

  Dad Aug 13, 2008 10:18 PM

About sweetenyourday


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.