Existing Member?

The Reál Madrid by metro: east falls church to plaza elíptica

Sponsorship?

USA | Sunday, 13 January 2008 | Views [387]

well the nervous factor is definitely kicking in, but what what comes with it is the happy factor. i'm getting seriously excited about leaving - minus having to check out of the sweeney hostel and a huge comfortable bed with my boyfriend; a sweet closet of clothes and shoes, need i go on? nevertheless, i spent a couple hours yesterday looking through peoples photos of madrid and mapquesting my house in relation to the school = nerd, i know.

the laundry situation isn't much better (but is it ever?); i now have two clean baskets of laundry that reside on my carpet. the issue that now arises is dealing with money. i splurged in the typical woman-splurge department and bought shoes (but as my devil-on-my-shoulder of a shopping friend puts it, i saved $40 by getting them on sale!). i'm a little unsure about the exchange rate and how it goes over there, and know i'm gonna want to shop myself retarded when i'm there... so the real issue in fact is not dealing with money and making sure i don't spend it. being a sweeney doesn't help... my mom drives a porsche and has little restraints when it comes to this. i'm doomed, you say?

Tags: The Planning Phase

About sweeneyo8


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.