Existing Member?

Snowmaking

Recovering in Victoria

CANADA | Tuesday, 14 November 2006 | Views [501] | Comments [1]

Well, I had my flight to Montreal booked for friday 10 october. But my ear drum wasn't happy with that decision! On wednesday night it ruptured and was really painful so had to go to the hospital $600 (thanks worldnomads for covering that!) they gave me pain killers and antibiotics because it was an ear infection that caused it to rupture. Had to put the flight on hold until the infection clears. After five days of leaking from the ear it stops but still feels like the ear is full of water - but at least the pain is gone, have to see a dotor on wednesday so that they can check if it is healing properly. next stop montreal!

Tags: Doctors, hospitals & health

Comments

1

Hi Lee,sorry to hear about your Eardrum - sounds painfull, hope you are soon feeling 100% and are able to continue with your travel plans.

Heard you may be home in the uk for Christmas, that will ge gr8 if you are, we go to Cairo on the 30 December, but that still leaves plenty of time to see you and catch up - we can take you on some nice country walks and end up in the pub with the roaring fires.

See you soon - "Hopefully" Rita and Les

  RITA AND LES Nov 21, 2006 7:15 AM

About sweeney


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.