Existing Member?

A London Wedding with some touring on the side!

The journey begins

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 25 August 2013 | Views [145]

We left Australian shores on Sunday 18th August, 2013.  Our flights were with Malaysia Airlines and I must say hats off to them. 1st leg of the flight was to Kuala   Lumpur anew was as smooth a flight as one could wish for. Good food and time went by quickly.  Picked up our A380 at KL and began the long haul. Surprisingly the time sailed by relatively quickly. Bit of turbulence over Bandeh Aceh which soon sorted out and then the only negative was a screaming child in the seat in from of us. 

 

We arrived at Heathrow and proceeded through customs with little fuss. Our darling Leah was there to greet us and we made our way back to Hackney via underground and overground services. It felt good to be finally here anto looked forward to seeing Leah's new digs and new dog, Tina. we felt very much  at home and after refreshing ourselves with a nice hot shower we walked around to a local pub, The Kenton, to have a drink with Miles and Alice.

About susieq452


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.