Existing Member?

Around the world on budget My friend Jose and I are about to invoke on the trip of our lives. Part 1 Calgary to Mazatlan Mexico

The basics

CANADA | Tuesday, 28 August 2007 | Views [658] | Comments [2]

First off I should introduce us to you guys, I am Kayla and my travel mate is Carley, Carley just turned 21 this week and I am 19 as of March. This journal has been started so our families can track us on our world tour. We are both from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

OK now about the trip:D We are planning on leaving in December, we go across Canada from Calgary to Montreal, where we will then leave our Country and head south stopping in New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, Orlando, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Long Beach, and San Diego. Wow writing down we see a lot of the States, 16 of them to be precise. The USA isn't a very big part of our conquest, we just wanted to see South America with out fling there. Once we leave San Diego we are heading to Mexico!! Yeah Tequila Poppers:P Spending a night in Mexico City with my friend Tammy. Then off to the Chichen Itza. On threw Guatemala with a possible stop in Belize, then Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama. Take a trip donw the Canal then we are off to where every tells us not to go, Colombia! I really really want to see Medellin, I can't wait to go there, and of course Bogota. We can't go straight to Rio without flying, so we are going to Eucuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Once finished see all of Rio and Sao Paulo we fly over to London, where we will work for a couple months to replenish the funds. During this time we will travel around England, Wales, Ireland, and Scotland. Once we aren't to poor anymore we head to Europe. Ill just tell you the order we are going cause the details are still being worked out. The netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Czech, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Egypt, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and finishing our trip in Australia.

Now I have some questions for you guys, as fellow travellers.

1)If you are located in any of these countries and would be able to put up 2 backpackers for a night or two would you please let me know.


2)If you have gone to any of these places and know of some amazing spots that we should hit up for anything, views, hostels, bars please let me know.

3) If you know of cheap ground transportation or where is best to hitchhike in these places also could you please let me know.

Thanks guys!!

See ya round the world

Cheers

Kayla and Carley

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

Wanted to check in and say hi. How's the planning going?

  Shane Sep 22, 2007 2:45 PM

2

hey r u still planning the trip?or u r already on the way?İf U r interested in Turkey let me know, I can offer u accomodation..good luck

  angel Feb 24, 2008 9:11 PM

About surfveza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.