Existing Member?

Around the world on budget My friend Jose and I are about to invoke on the trip of our lives. Part 1 Calgary to Mazatlan Mexico

Mazatlan

MEXICO | Thursday, 14 February 2008 | Views [611]

So we finally made it to Mazatlan, well a little while ago at least but I have been so busy and haven't been able to write. The trip once we got into Mexico was amazing! Beautiful mountains and so much to look at. We made it here just in time for the parade for Carnaval 2008, Carnaval is the third largest carnaval in the world so I will have to post all my pics of it. Because we got here in the midddle of it instead of the start it was very difficult to find a hotel or apartment, but we finally found one with the help of a very nice taxi driver. We stayed there for one night and the next day we stayed with a guy named Axel who helped us find an apartment. Our apartment is half a block from the beach with lots to look at, palm trees every where:D So far in Mazatlan I have been parasailing, jet skiing, ATVing, taken a boat taxi, watched the most amazing sunsets and met some amazing people. Isaac I met on my second night here and have seen him almost every day since, he has shown me so much of Maz and it is more amazing than I ever thought before!! As for work I am working with Sunparties, all I do is invite tourist to come party with us and every night we have open bar parties so they all wanna come down. I have also made many local friends just by walking around and using my spanish that isnt very good yet but it is improving by the day. Spring break starts friday here and last till April so the next couple of months are going to be loco!!!!

Tags: Adventures

About surfveza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.