Existing Member?

10 days surfing the european tastiness!!

Don't fear when you travel

ITALY | Saturday, 26 April 2014 | Views [155] | Scholarship Entry

Naples has been amazing. After few days of Europe, I needed some chaos, and I found it here. Damn I was missing Southamerica! I won't easily forget how tasty pizzas in Da Michele's or in Di Matteo's are. Actually, now I think I won't be able to try pizza anywhere else from now.
So it's my last night here, and I want to have fun. The hostel staff are cool enough to invite us to join them with their italian friends into Barbieri square. Even though it's a summer monday, it's crowded enough to make it a wonderful last night. And it was.
2 am and it's time to go (I don't want to miss another train!), so I leave with my new argentinian friend. The streets are empty, and he starts telling me this crazy stories about awful things that happened to tourists in Naples. After I while, I'm scared enough, so I take my two fifty euros notes off my wallet, and place them between my boxers and my butt cheek(I would've put them on a sock, but I was wearing flip flops...).
Off course, when we get back to the hostel I totally forget about the hundred euros, and after a long day, first thing I need to do is go to the toilet and take a dump....I didn't remember about the notes until I flushed them....and there they went, my two fifty euros notes thrown away because of me.
Conclusion? Don't think anything bad's gonna happen to you, because probably it won't....except you make it happen!
Good bye Naples, what a wonderful place. I'm sure I'll come back soon.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About surfingeurope


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.