Existing Member?

Three americas

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 14 October 2012 | Views [136] | Scholarship Entry

My inspiration...I have been traveling for 5 months on a road trip with my dog from california to chile, filming and making movies from my basic cannon camera and macbook to share with my family and friends. My experiance to date...This is my first experience filming and editing and I am inspired to do it for a living or at least as a hobby. What this would mean to me...I LOVE capturing the human condition, we have so much love, compaison, humor, joy, and soul. This world is rich with culture! ancient past and modern technology. In this day and age I feel more people watch video than read and think that we can reach, share, send messages to more people in the world with film. I truly see the world in with different eyes after this life changing experience, of traveling the three americas. In the end it feels so good to share. My goal in life is to be of service to the world. I have so many ideas, and angles and points of views, I think I have a creative mind for film. It would be the most amazing experience of my life to be mentored to create a film from a real director and it could be the catapult I need to make filming and editing a reality in my life.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About surclay


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.