Existing Member?

sunny133691

Beautiful Sundarban's

BANGLADESH | Thursday, 28 May 2015 | Views [249]

Bangladesh's traveller attractions include, historic and monuments, motels, beaches, picnic spots, forests and tribal folks, wildlife of various species. Bangladesh presents ample possibilities to tourists for angling, water snowboarding, river cruising, climbing, rowing, yachting, sea bathing as good as bringing one in close contact with pristine nature.[2][3]

in the northern section, comprising the Rajshahi division, there are archaeological web sites, including the temple city Puthia in Rajshahi; the biggest and most old archaeological web page, Mahasthangarh in Bogra; the one biggest Buddhist monastery, Paharpur in Naogaon; essentially the most ornamental terracota Hindu temple in Bangladesh Kantaji Temple, and lots of rajbaris or palaces of historical zamindars.

In the south-eastern part, which is the Chittagong division, there are natural and hilly areas like Chittagong Hill Tracts, along with sandy sea shores. The most top notch seaside, in Cox's Bazar, is a contender for the title of longest unbroken sandy sea seaside on the planet.[4]


Cox's Bazar is the longest normal unbroken sea seashore on the earth.
Within the south-western section, ordinarily the Khulna Division, there is the Sundarbans, the biggest mangrove wooded area of the world with Royal Bengal Tiger and noticed deer. The historically and architecturally important sixty domed mosque in Bagerhat is a top notch web site. In the north-japanese phase, Sylhet division, there is a green carpet of tea crops on small hillocks. Normal reserved forests are exceptional sights. Migratory birds in winter, specially in the haor areas, are also very appealing on this discipline.

Ministry of Tourism and The Civil Aviation Ministry designs national insurance policies for the development and merchandising of tourism. The Ministry also maintains the beautiful Bangladesh campaign.Bangladesh govt has shaped tourist Police unit to higher defend regional and foreign vacationers as well as safeguard the character and wildlife within the traveler spots.For more information and phone number please talk over with their reputable.

www.beautifulbangla24.blogspot.com

Tags: bangla, beautiful, sundarban

About sunny133691


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Bangladesh

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.