Existing Member?

Costa Rica, My First Trip Outside of the U.S. My ecotourism experience with my colleagues and professors as I tackle one of the diverse place to be during Spring Break!

Day 1: Excitement, Confusion, & Scared of Heights (Part 1: The Airport Security & Meet the Group)

COSTA RICA | Friday, 18 April 2014 | Views [284]

So! When I arrived at the airport, I see my friend, James with a suitcase and that just made me think....I packed really light! All I had with me was a small backpack and a small duffel bag... WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT THE SOUVENIRS?! I cried to myself after that...
James and I head towards the ticket line to print our tickets from the e-tickets we bought online. In front of the ticket line, we met up with our professor and she helped us get our tickets and luggage all set.

Now...here is what I thought would be the hard part, but apparently at around 11 at night, the airline security let us do the full body screening without the pat down and taking off our shoes. They said something about trying a new operation. 

Anyway, we met up with the group near the food court. The group is consist of ten people. I have to admit...we are an awkward group who just want to enjoy our spring break at a foreign place~

Tags: airport, friends, security

About sucker4ideas


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.