Existing Member?

working for travel

My Scholarship entry - Learning How to...

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [330] | Scholarship Entry

Most people travel for work. We work so we can travel. As journalists in a lifestyle magazine, we get to travel the length and breadth of our country and share some wonderful experiences. This video is based on one such story - experiencing a fitness bootcamp in Goa, while learning to cook and bartend at the hotel. And through this story we also tell you the larger story - snapshots of some of our travels together and how we share a love-hate relationships that comes with having gone on too many trips together.
I have studied film making as a part of my post graduation in Mass Communications, and worked on university assignments during my course. My partner in the project is Tanvi Saraf and this was her first video experience, behind or in front of the camera.
I have not yet had the chance to pursue filmmaking professionally and if given the opportunity, I would love to use this experience to bring together my two passions, traveling and making films. The amazing exposure we would get if we won the scholarship, would give me the right direction to pursue my craft, experience a new country, train under a veteran and understand the art of making a great travel documentary.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About storytellers


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.