Existing Member?

Stochasticity

World through my eyes

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 4 January 2013 | Views [111]

London Fog at Lee valley Tottenham Hale

London Fog at Lee valley Tottenham Hale

Every picture tells a story, and similarly every picture has two sides. Therefore, I always try to capture the other invisible side of picture so that I can share the story which is visible to me. I was six years old & at that age I had no clue about camera except it flashes a light & that makes couple of minute blank-out. One day, whilst I was holding my mom's camera and by mistake clicked the button, a non-second flashing light appeared in room and I got scared. I left the camera on bed on ran out of the room. When my mom developed/prineted the camera roll, that picture turned out to be a master piece, hahaha that was the beginers luck but isn't ture that the major scientific discoveries happened by mistakes :). That beautiful incident developed photographic interest in my heart. Due to the nature of my job & other commitments I don't get so much free time but whenever I am dead tired, I take my camera out & try to capture the world in a natural but in an entirely different way. I love playing with shutter speed, focal, aperture, light etc with my own style. I didn't do any professional course of photography and yet my self-taught skills have enabled me to capture some extremely beautiful photographs.

About stochastic

Shocked kid

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.