Existing Member?

Travel Photography Scholarship 2012 - Oman

Post Merapi Eruption

INDONESIA | Sunday, 6 January 2013 | Views [128]

I am an Indonesian. I am grateful to be born in a country with such a beautiful landscape & all its cultural diversity. Although not 100% of the diversity of this country that I have tasted, but my thirst to continue to roam and explore it will never stop.

It is happiness for me when I can aim the camera and capture the beauty of this country. Not only me, I am sure there are many others who are fascinated and capture the beauty of my country very well.

When I discover new things, my feeling to share it with others is very big. Therefore, through a photograph I want to tell about a lot of things to others. Although I still have a lot to learn in this, I believe that my passion to share each moment by photograph will continue being a positive impact for myself and others. One is the experience I try to pour in this journal. When I had the opportunity to visit Yogyakarta in 2012. I tried to look after the eruption of Mount Merapi, that has happened in Yogyakarta 2010. A very touching experience to see the remnants of a major natural disasters that have devastated all the treasures, objects and human life. Hopefully I can share this experience for the others.

One of my dreams is to be selected on the travel in March to Oman, with a great photography teacher Mr. Jason Edwards. I really want to experience the beauty, diversity of cultures and other moments in other countries. I want to broaden my view of the world, that there are also beautiful places and interesting out there. Also I will not forget the next time  if I was elected, my passion to share those moments will continue to burn and getting bigger in the future. I believe that through a photograph, we can tell about the world and open the eyes of the whole world.

Thank you

About stepping_foot

Me

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.