Existing Member?

The Universe can not wait long!

Roadtrip - CREATION p.1

UKRAINE | Friday, 25 October 2013 | Views [254] | Scholarship Entry

I tried to visualize ch. Creation from Bible , the first few sentences, using visual images of the nature of the Crimean peninsula (Ukraine). I shot during my trip there. Every day, morning, noon and evening, I watched nature and its changes and realize that this is happening since time began. In fact, I like everything connected with the Universe , space and its changes , and moral problems posed by the Universe .
To date, I have been working as a film editor on television. Worked as an videoeditor and assistant cameraman . Sometimes, shot and edited for themselves on topics that inspire me . Another example: youtube.com/watch?v=_18TrrUR_po .
As a filmmaker, I would like to make documentary films on the theme of science : physics, mathematics, astronomy, and cosmology. If I won a scholarship that would give me an unprecedented opportunity to communicate and share experiences with colleagues at the center of world cinema, television and radio industry. I would like to know the current trends in the development of documentary and draw attention to its own creative research.
Languages??: English - enough for education and communication. Speak a little French.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About ssergeev2020


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ukraine

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.