Existing Member?

our 12 month adventure!!

stuff the detox...........i'll have a chang!

THAILAND | Thursday, 17 September 2009 | Views [414]

7/9/9

Fasting detox today....too hard to say what we have done...other than feeling weak and tired and non communicative!! The colemas are evil, but getting the hang of them! Feeling vey empty....need food!

8/9/9

Still fasting...still weak....still need food...decision made...breaking the fast tomorrow before our bodies give up on us!!!

9/9/9

Broke the fast...no more detox drink to try and gulp. One last colema...and then food! woo hoo! we had some fruit and we were full!!!!! Feeling positive we took a walk down Lamai Beach...slowly as still weak...and then we walked to the shops and had a cuppa! nice! walked back, slowly again, and we had a salad. First day of breaking fast you have to eat raw foods....recommended for a few days...but not sure we want to be rabbits for that long!!!

10/9/9

Breakfast beach bar was calling us whe we woke ths morning....sooz....clair...come eat...and so we did....we would have ran there had we not still been feeing weak..sooz had porridge and i had museli..sustenance...happy days! Then we walked to shops and sat in a bar to wi-fi....sod it, lets have a chang!!

 

About sooz_and_claire


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.