Existing Member?

European Shenanigans

nine minutes

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 6 April 2008 | Views [217] | Comments [1]

ok ok ok...so with 9 minutes left on the net i'm apparently supposed to sum up my time in Europe since i arrived...and considering i'm too lazy to do it more regularly it's become a massive mess. basically i arrived in london, stayed there for 6 nights and since then i've been on contiki. so far it has been so amazing! been through france, barcelona and now i'm in italy!!! knowing me i've had absolutely no sleep, living it up with the time i have here and partying as often as possible. theré's way to much to write in 6 minutes so sorry guys but you just have to get a very general update. i've met so many amazing people already and it's great that i can travel with them all.

i'm in Florence at the moment and it's been pretty freezing all day (not helped by the fact that we never have hot water for a shower...and my tea was cold this morning) but the sun's come out now which i'm pretty grateful for :) yay! anyway i have to leave it here, off to rome tomorrow i'm pretty sure, hard life. ;)

xx

Comments

1

Hi Sarah, great to hear you're having such a fantastic time and meeting lots of wonderful people. Keep warm and I look forward to reading more of your short but sweet emails.

  Karen Galiazzo Apr 13, 2008 9:43 PM

About smallgirlwithacamera


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.