Existing Member?

Sounds of Cape Town: Extraordinary Expeditions for the Traveling Musician

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 13 October 2012 | Views [402] | Scholarship Entry

Culture is expressed through sound -So what better way to introduce Cape Town than giving you a tour of its street music, the people and instruments that create it and naturally the sights, flavors and stories that inspire these sounds! We start off with an inspiring climb up Lion’s Head, followed by a street-view music montage and end off with a sunset at Camps bay!

Filmmaker: Olof Bergh. "I play guitar in a blues band called The Smoking Mojos and I do some freelance camera operator work for audio visual staging companies, the occasional wedding and other boring corporate productions. I recently had the opportunity to work as a camera assistant on a travel and cooking show and learned a lot from some experienced dp's. I would love to go to Rio and seek to capture it's essence trough my lens"

Presenter: Reeds Erasmus. "I have never presented before, but have always silently done so while travelling around! (I’m a Globe Trekker junky!) This is definitely something I’m going to keep doing! Winning this would be the cherry on top of an already very rewarding and insightful experience...you’ll see more of us either way!"

Let music be the vehicle to uncover

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About siyaya


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.