Existing Member?

Treks Within Reflection – Pausing in the "Here and Now" Adventures

HOT DAYS IN PENNSYLVANIA

USA | Thursday, 21 June 2012 | Views [491]

Greetings from an excruciatingly hot and humid Harrisburg, PA! Temps in high 90's, high humidity, and constant sweat! (We're hanging low today under air conditioning.) Last few days have been meeting Richard's various relatives and seeing a few nearby sites. Went to Hershey's Park yesterday (short visit), the Masonic Village in Elizabethtown, and Richard's trying to resolve issues with his bad hitch and "shot shocks" so we stopped at a couple of local shops and Honda dealer. He's decided to wait to we get to the rally in Indiana to see if he can get a better price and/or wait until he returns home to have them replaced. Meanwhile, it's like we're riding a "pogo stick!" Adds to the adventure, right?

Richard's Brother, Andy, decided to join us for the entire remaining adventure, and will ride back to Washington with us, via his 2012 Gold Wing. We'll be heading for North Carolina this weekend, and will try to download photos into the blog.

So for now, am signing off with sweat running down my face, my armpits soaked, but still a smile on my face! (And the feeling in my bum has returned too ~ we've done a couple short bike trips around locally, so my bum hasn't complained lately.) Sending you all a gentle Namaste with Love...

About sisocrates_musing


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.