Existing Member?

SANG HIDUNG BERKELANA INFP's girl who loves traveling and explore the new things..

Paradise of pangandaran,Indonesia

INDONESIA | Tuesday, 4 June 2013 | Views [2243]

Well this is story began from 2010, when my friend told me about one different place at pangandaran. if you dont know what is pangandaran, Pangandaran is a smalltown in Ciamis west java Indonesia,it took 8 hour road trip from jakarta,and just 30 minutes with airplane (susi air) from bandung. This town famous with their beaches and big waves come up between september until last desember. so many surfers come into pangandaran to trying the waves, the people said pangandaran's wave is really big,their reported if killer wave is a real issue at pangandaran beach. But you have to be carefull if you cannot swim, I would never suggest you to swimming at pangandaran beach,because every year, at least 1-4 local tourists was dead because drowned by waves.

Pangandaran beach divided into two region, region one is called Pantai barat (west coast) and pantai timur (east coast),but here i want to explore about pangandaran more deeply because is not only beaches contained in pangandaran but also other beautiful places unexplored.

one of beatiful places in pangandaran is called Green canyon, sounds like grand canyon at america but it is not. LOL

its totally different with grand canyon,but its also beatiful and different from other beatiful places in pangandaran,green canyon is a green rocks river flanked by cliffs, its about 14km or 30minutes from pangandaran beach,and you can rent a bike to get there.

in green canyon first you have to rent a boat to get in,and their will give you live vest and you are ready to body rafting when you get in there. You can choose, short track or long track, a short track took 45 minutes for body rafting,but long track took 4 hours, yeah you should save your energy to enjoy the long track.

but you know until you get in there,you will see a really beautiful nature around you. the greens,green water,the cliffs,and many things you will thank to God

its really peaceful and you will learn so much from nature. If you having a plan to visit Indonesia, I would suggest you to explore Indonesia, because indonesia has many beautiful places to explore and is not only Bali, but we have many places more beautiful than Bali, one of that is pangandaran beaches and green canyon.

 

 

 

Tags: beaches, indonesia, river

About siscaangie


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.