Existing Member?

The Singing Nation

The Singing Nation

ESTONIA | Wednesday, 17 September 2014 | Views [152] | Scholarship Entry

We are both freelancers working with visual- and multimedia. Filmmaking has always been for us a form of expression and now challenging us more and more in finding new ways to use the visual language. We wish to create appealing and visually touching videos that would tell people´s inspiring and significant stories that would otherwise never come to bigger audience. Believing in the power of good visual storytelling on great technical level helps us also to bring out the good content.
We both work together on the whole process of filmmaking, allowing us to be more flexible, responding to the situations and supporting each other with spotting the perfect moments.
Winning the World Nomads Travel Film Scholarship would give us the possibility to push the boundaries of visual storytelling and develop our skills to create innovative multimedia. Filmmaking is our passion and this would be an amazing opportunity to raise on the next level with it.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About singingnation


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Estonia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.