Existing Member?

Inhale Inspiration

Second breath

ARMENIA | Wednesday, 27 May 2015 | Views [154] | Scholarship Entry

Travel as the greatest and serious science helps us to find ourselves again. I’ve always been a dreamchaser & travel seeker who is very active – that’s why I moved to the capital of Ukraine, Kiev from my hometown – Nikolaev. It’s my first step in the journey of a thousand miles. When I travel – always happens something really funny! It’s true that anything opens our eyes to the world better than travel.
Last autumn I’ve visited Armenia: this country has incredible nature and nice people who are very kind-hearted and generous. To my mind everyone who travels to Armenia should visit some places. It goes without saying that the first place – Yerevan, the capital city with an ancient architecture. Then Jermuk – a mountain spa town in the southern Armenian province of Vayots Dzor Province, to see miraculous Jermuk Waterfall and the snow-covered mountains of Ararat. Sometimes I felt like it’s a daydream. Before this time I’ve never flew on planes before. Our group was a little bit late because of a traffic jam. I’d always remember how quickly I was running with my heavy luggage to the gate! Even didn’t expected I could do it so well – it’s a kind of alternative workout. Armenians always meet their guests like a family’s members. They made for us a really family atmosphere and best food which was very tasty and delicious. It’s my favorite place I’ve ever travelled to. Amazing scenery in each and every part of Armenia made this trip marvelous, breathtaking and unforgettable. The week gave me lots of hilarious memories with the people I made friends with. Therefore I learned a lot from this experience, especially language – this unique alphabet pushed me to throw down a challenge to myself and learn new things. That’s why I enrolled on Acting and continued developing my acting skills since school.
If I’d be planning to do it again I wouldn’t change anything. Who knows – will I have all the things I’m having now? Everything comes in the best way in our lives because it is chosen only by us.
This leads to life during travel is a dream in pure form. The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page. I want to read the whole one!

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About sia


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Armenia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.