Existing Member?

Spark of Change

Documentary Scholarship 2011 entry

WORLDWIDE | Wednesday, 18 May 2011 | Views [431] | Scholarship Entry

Basically the video is a concept that highlights the current situation of Nepal. As you know currently there is a political deadlock in the country & even the basic necessities are scares to the public. I mean people have money but they don’t have petrol, electricity, constitution, security, water etc.
We want the basic necessities, it’s our rights where every day we pay taxes to the government but when it comes to giving facilities to the general public they are completely silent. Tax payers are the most prized & pride groups of people in any country but in Nepal tax payers are the most deprived group of people. Corruption & Favoritism have become the main mantra where everybody is irresponsible.
I’m a writer by profession & one thing that I believe in is, what I’ve presented is a concept of clarity of my mind that I wanted to speak. The video is solely directed, acted & edited by me in two hours. For me film-making has been a voice & I believe with this I can help reach thousands with just one video & that matters for CHANGE & i.e. the reason why I’ve named my movie “SPARK of CHANGE”.

Tags: #2011video, travel documentary scholarship 2011

About shreedeep-rayamajhi


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.