Existing Member?

Unexpected_Journey

Maldives2013

MALDIVES | Wednesday, 17 September 2014 | Views [135] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

I really want to win this scholarship and gets a chance to go to Mexico for the "Day of the Dead". Could there be a better subject matter, I wonder?

I have made a few travel videos (behind the scene videos) as I was interning with Jaideep Oberoi (Commercial Photographer). Making videos was never a part of my internship but as I assisted him in his photography I some how managed to record everything on the run. Why? 'Cause I love filmmaking. Filmmaking is the only art form which includes all other forms of art. Straight from music to performance art to set design etc. It is truly Devine to experience everything at once (for myself at least). I am a very ambitious person, one day I dream to direct full scale, big budget motion pictures, when that day comes it comes. Till then all I want to focus on is the concept and how successfully am I able to communicate that idea and like I said, could there be a better subject matter than the "Day of the Dead", in Mexico.

I really hope I get to win but even if I don't (and I certainly hope I do) I will continue to make Short Films / Videos etc, because filmmaking is not a choice, it's who I am.

Thank you for this opportunity and I hope you pick the right candidate.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

Comments

1

It was a pleasure to watch this video. What an amazing experience it must have been filming this footage!

  apriljoy Sep 17, 2014 6:49 AM

About shootout_at_maldives


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Maldives

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.