Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

the south of france

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 1 August 2011 | Views [502] | Comments [1]

the south of france.

im writing this while i cant decide if im hung over or drunk still...i think i'm hung over cause i cant be bothered doing anything.

vlads mate damien missed his flight from london, so his dad picked us up, it was so very sweet of damien to  put us up at this parents house where his mum, dad and grand ma from his dads side live. his family is really cool, and i started picking up my french again.

his family was so welcoming, kind, funny and cool. at the air port vlad saw a poster for a night club in cannes and sweedish house Mafia were playing, i was so excited!

when we got to damiens parents house damien checked it out for us, and told me to send and e-mail for a guest list. we spent the day getting to know his parents, eating a traditional french 3 course home meal. it was awsome! damien taught us about the clubs in the south of france. once i was ready he said i looked the part and that i would fit in. i was stoked.

once we got there, there was a massive group of beautiful people dressed in the latest high end fashion. there were heaps of ppl standing out the front,  hot italian cars drove around and showed off. damien pushed us through to the front to find out what was going on. it was full to the max and they were not letting many people in. the lady said we would get in any other night but not tonight. and that we had to pre book by calling and booking a table of 1500 euro. 

so damien took us for a walk around cannes, showed us where the film festival was and the hotels. we drank cocktails at the carlton. it bumbed me out that i did not get to see SHM and that i was there for the love of dance music. not there to be seen in he hottest club, like most were.

the next day damien took us to carefour and gave us a tour of one of the shops. the shop was a k-mart, bunnings and coles all in one. it was massive. the food shopping variety was phenomenal! damien told me all about the diffrent cheeses and y each are so diffrent. some times by the smallest change can alter the taste. 

that night damien and i wanted to see tiesto but vlad was being a party pooper again and did not wanna go out. so damien and i sat down and he told me all about the next day, we were going to monaco. he gave me the history about it and the low down on the whole country

3ed day in antieb.

it was damiens birthday. we raod triped to monaco (45 min drive) we stoped over in nice first ,to explore the town, i bought my mates a few gifts at the vergin store. then we went to aire which was a tiney village on top of a hill. it was gorgus, its now a hotel, so all the tiney houses in the village were the rooms now. bono lives at the bottem of the hill a brand and angelina jsut bought 2 houses there also.

another 10 min drive from there we were in monaco , in monte carlo, damien drove us around the town, we got out of the car and had a look at the castel i spent the whole day windging cause i was hungry. and when we finally got to food it was bad bood, i had spag bog and u could taste that it was from a bottel, even vlad could taste it. that made me even more angry. then the boys wanted to watch the fire works. that was boring and there were no hot guys. just tourists and families.

finally it was drink time!  we went to the casion and all 3 of us got ready in the car! lol as soon as we got to the casion i ordered 3 tequila shots each.  i did not feel them at all. i was bord, casinos are boring! but i rather be at the casino then fire works. i found free wifi, so i faced book alittle and snuck of to drink fore while the boys gambled.

finally they wanted to hit the clubs. this is when this finally turn awsome and intresting.

we go to a place called jimmy z, where robert schanzesh was playing. damien parked the car and he told us to c if we can get in. out the front of the club there were heaps of hot italian cars. i love walking around like my shit don't stink. walked up there and ask whats the go. in a non bogan way though. and we got in :) 52 euro to get in each. with 2 free drinks, vlad got us all in. the club was pretty cool,had a lake inside. we were dancing strait away, robert played a sick set. so many hot ritch boys. i picked up and went back to this guys mansion or something. and this club has vallet parking, so he calls his car and we drive around the crn. this is when things get a bit fuzzy .

i dont know if it was an apartment or a house but we get the lift up, i rember having a shot. for some reason i filmed me trying to give him head. we fucked on the table, i faked it :P cause i was bord. and he was boring, and i wanted to leave. when we left i pucked near the elivator.i felt so bad. i dont think he was happy. buy by this stage i could hardly see. he dropped me back,  i was not even gonna bother to get back in, so i hid cause i was ashamed. eather that or i was really smashed, 

damien came to get me, the bouncers told him to out me on the grass to pucke, then damien went to get vlad inside. vlad told me to make my self puke so i didn't do it in damiens car. i passed out as soon as i was in the car.

it was good to pass out in the bed when i got home.

i woke up 3 hours later, (about half an hour after i started writing this) i woke up cause the first thing on my mind was that we were going to st tropaz, and i was very excited. then i started to remebr bits of last night.  i went down stairs to c what everyone elce was doing.

i could not open the door, but the cleening lady helped me. now looking back at it i must have still been drunk. everyone was still asleep, so i sat on the couch and started to catch up in diary writing.

when they boys woke up they filled me in on what happen last night. and today we had rattuoloui for lunch. that was cool. oh and i saw a skyline last tine, think it was a 2009 model. it was sik.

so the next day we all had a lazy day, vlad, damiens dad and i went to the pool. 

that night we went to a gay club. well thats what i was told. cause when i got in there i let ppl skank it up with me, make out with me and touch me thinking they were gay. and im thinking...this place is weird, mabey they think im a cross dresser or somthing. i spent the whole night puzzled why what i thought were gay ppl were so into me. then i found out its a mix club and the fags mostly hung out up stairs. lol :S don't ya jsut hate it when that happens.

there was one guy, who im sure was gay. mabey he was bi, but he was a mess, he was making out with me too. he was buying me drinks, so i did not care. but he was getting annoying. 

st tropez:

i did not really get to see st. tropez much vlad jsut wanted to go to the beach, i really wanted to go shopping, i got to see one dior show room which was beautiful. it was an old house. the bag i want was 6000 aud.

i really wanted to go to niki beach, i could get in, but the boys couldent. sooo annoying cause that was one of the things i really wanted to do! the boys tanned on the beach, i went for a swim. i was pretty bord so i went for a walk, boys tried talking to me. but i was not to keen on them.

finally time to go home for 2 hours vlad and damien had a full on arugment about euro politics, it was doing my head in and on top of that i had to listen to vlads music. i can only handel one. so i put my self to sleep. i got woken by a phone call, followed by a message saying ''i miss u'' i wrote back saying whos this, it was alex from melbourne, it was weird that he message me cause i was thinking of him earlier that day.

alex brought my mood down and i did not wanna go out. vlad was very excitd in going out for once! he forced me to have dome vodka and read bull, by the time we got to the club we (the one we were at last night) i was a tad drunk.

we went 3s in a bottel of vodka and befor u know it i was running a muck in the club. i grabed a big plastic Champagne bucket and started pouring my drinks in it, and i was walking around the club with that. i hung out with a few diffrent people. 

the first was a boy that damien and vlad tried hooking me up with was from paris. he was on holiday, he was a bad kisser and annoying. i tried loosing him, but he found me. finally his mates wanted to go sleep. so he left. yey.

i got another drink and found my self in the smoking room, i cant rember if i was with some one. i don't think i had a smoke. but i was there and i started dancing with some chick and this guy and some other chick who was skanking it up with another chick.

then she spilt my drink. she was sorry and took me down stairs to there vip part. her boyfriend and her other friend   came to, and she gave me champaine.  and she told me she did not care if i skanked it up with her boyfriend. 

for some reason at the time i thought that was wrong so i left. which was weird, cause i don't find many ''wrong'' things wrong. its probably cause she looked grumpy.

i palmed my drink of to damien and went to get another.

no one told me that vlad put our bottel of alcohole behind the bar, so i walked back to where we were sitting and poured my self a drink and this guy was like thats ours. i was so embarrased! cause i thought it was ours cause it was where we were. then i started to hang out with this group of ppl. and for some reason i took a champaine bucket of the bar and pured my drink in it and drank from that. i thought i was the coolest person doing that. i was so pleased with my self. i was walking around with it drinking from it. (so retarded ay)  it got taken of me when i went to the toilet. u cant take drinks into the toilet in thi club, im not used to that so every time i went in i got told of. 

one of the chicks that was with the dude from upstairs had it in for me, and took him away from me. i lost my drink and i lost my boy :(

i went into the r'n'b room next door, and started taking to some guys who souted me a drink, they invited me to a party in monico. then damien appeared. i dont know if i got him to translate or if he found me. but by this stage vlad wanted to go home. so we found him.

on the way out i saw akira, the japaneese dude i met last night, i got my jumper and we went home. vlad looked grumpy.

i also danced with the camera dude, and one of the bouncers obviously likes me

Comments

1

i loves me them aussia skanks

  anon Jan 16, 2012 7:37 AM

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.