Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

last night in milan

ITALY | Thursday, 21 July 2011 | Views [274]

vlad and i did a little bit more exploring, we went from one port of the city, all the way to the other port of the city, our first stop had a shop where designers made 'one offs' for this shop, it was pretty amazing! the other side of town had a few local designer shops, i loved their stuff but i dont think i could pull the style off.

we went back to duomo and did a bit of last second shopping befor we went back to the hotel. i had a sleep, then was forced to wake up and party :P (very not like me) once we were drunk and ready we went to porta ramana. vlad was trying to find some club but we were unsuccessful, so we jsut drank at a vodka bar which i was over dressed for. and i pucked out side. some random gave me some sugar water. awwww. some of the boys who we were talking to inside came out to talk to us some more after i yacked. one was named loueegie! i was stoked! i could not stop saying i;tsa mario! and since i was drunk i was saying 'oi man' alot :S they were like wtf, and i was like just bringing some perth bogan to milano. they shouted us some weed. but i dont smoke that. after we went home, i did not wanna root any of them so we left.

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.