Existing Member?

A Journey from the Madhouse to the Asylum

Final Days in The Madhouse

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 1 September 2008 | Views [302] | Comments [5]

No, we haven't gone yet 3 days to go! 1 bag each, small enough to go hand luggage, hotel booked for 2 nights in Delhi then the adventure begins!

Comments

1

Hello Shirandy....love that name...Well i hope you both enjoyed your flights and you are now in a lovely hot place....The weather here is still cr@p....I keep thinking...MMMmmmm wonder where and what they are doing now...hahahahaha..just wish i was with you....yeah yeah Andy...i know.....your glad i'm not hahaha.
Well have a great time and keep us updated...love and miss you.
xxxxxxx

  Juli Sep 4, 2008 10:42 PM

2

Well I never knew you could leave comments or I would have been the 1st to put something on your board, as I have already looked several times this morning!! Who said I am missing you?

Hope your journey out there was not too bad and that you have stopped worrying about what you have and haven’t done at home, cos let’s face it, neither of you are in a position to do anything about it!!!

Hope your hotel in Deli is comfortable and you are enjoying it, as who knows where you may end up next!!! Well come to think of it ..... nothing in this world will surprise me with you two.

Just want to say how proud I am of you both, as neither of you are spring chickens, (neither am I before you say). Keep us posted of your adventure, and enjoy.

Stay safe and speak soon, little Sis Trace xxx

  Tray Sep 5, 2008 12:18 AM

3

Hello!

I didn't know you could leave messages either! God, you two are crap at informing aren't you!
The car is safe. My bean bags are still full and I am not jealous at all!

Have fun.

Hannah and Trevor
x x x x x

  Hannah Sep 6, 2008 8:57 AM

4

Hope you did you Lady Di pose in front of the Taj Mahal!
Can't believe your bags were small enough for hand luggage. Phil and I were away one night at the weekend and didn't manage that! Love Diane.x

  diane Sep 10, 2008 5:39 AM

5

MMMMmmmmmm thought you were going to update your blog?

Any way....i have mailed you about my lovely new grandson.....just wish i could send you a piccy of him....blimey...he will be nearly one when you get to meet him....lol.

Hope you are both well and enjoying yourselves....don't miss us all to much will you......lol

Mega hugs

Juli and crew xxxx

PS Your bro has broken your iron....the plate bit fell off when he was ironing his stuff for Croatia....hahahahahahahahaha....so he now has to go with creased up clothes....hahahahahahaha....what a plonker....apart from that...it is spotless.

MMMmmmm someone else going where there is piggin sun.

  Juli Sep 11, 2008 5:36 AM

About shirandy


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.