Existing Member?

Mr. Tarrega's Love Story

My Travel Writing Scholarship 2011 entry - My Big Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 27 March 2011 | Views [173] | Scholarship Entry

I It’s about 3 years ago when i’m in holiday i go to Bali with my family with little force. At the time i don’t know anything about Bali even i’m Indonesian. I only know in Bali there’s beach and so many foreign people there. It must be so bored holiday since my wants is watch cartoon everyday and play online games with my friends. I ever say to stay at home in holiday to dad but he don’t allow, the reason is little boy don’t stay at home alone. I’m little afraid too about kidnaper because i love to watch “Home Alone”. I have no choice then.
It take 2 hours from Jakarta with plane. We find hotel first because we go here without agent or what who provide transportation, hotel and something else. At first day, i’m amazed and i feel wanna say “Wow, it’s so wonderful place! It feels like paradise!!”. I’m hanging out there alone until i meet a beautiful girl in the beach. She has a brown hair, white skin, sharp nose. She’s so wonderful and i think i fall in love with her. I’m shy to ask her name and looks she doesn’t see me and looks not interest to me. She with her family and talk with strange language, i want to know what they talking about perhaps one from family member call her name. Ahhh, i hope there’s subtitle below them so i can understand. I look at my phone, it’s about 4 PM, sadly it’s time to go back to hotel.
The next day, we take a breakfast while listen Keith Jarret play “Billie’s Bounce” on my MP3 player in hotel’s cafe. I eat cheese omelette and drink chocolate. After i look around i can’t believe my eyes i saw that browned hair girl! She sit alone, looks like she waiting for her family come too. A words that i catch in my brain is “Come on dude, it’s your chance to know her! Today is YOURS!”. After we finished to eat i try to approach her and say “Hi”. She answer “Hi” too and we talk. Her name is Nacve, she’s from Turkey and we talk until her family come. I really interested with her and i really in love with her but unfortunately looks like she had a boyfriend it make me broke.
2 Years after the holiday. I try to find her on facebook because facebook is hottest social network at the time. Ta-da! I found her and add her. Times goes by, we become very close and finally i’m in relationship with her even it’s from facebook. Nowadays, i push all my effort to be successful man and go to turkey until my friend send me a link on facebook to apply for writing contest that prize is to go to Turkey. I really interested and i hope i can win and meet my lover there.

Tags: #2011Writing, Travel Writing Scholarship 2011

About shinobi26


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.