Existing Member?

Filming for eternity

The Long Night of 500 Years

ITALY | Thursday, 27 August 2015 | Views [204] | Scholarship Entry

I have visited 6 different cities and towns in Colombia last year. I precisely travelled invited by World Animal Protection to make a short documentary, and being there I was truly marvelled by the country and its whole differences thinking I would love to continue making films there but with my own style (I wan only the DOP at the time) I was blessed with getting to know the Cali Petronio Alvarez festival which blew my head off and just to think of their incredible music, instruments, heritage, dances and to get the feel of their diverse communities and hear the stories of the people travelling by boats to be there, already gave me ideas and the wish to work on something there. I have no words to describe how delighted I would be to work in a project in Colombia. I loved the country, the people and that it feels that finally Colombia is stopping gradually the huge punishment that society has had to stand in the past decades. Its just a fabulous opportunity I would use to its maximum.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About sherpa


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.