Existing Member?

Madam... Kya Hona Tumko? (Hyderabad, India)

My Scholarship entry - Through Local Eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [314] | Scholarship Entry

Every city has a life, comprising of emotions and hues,that go unexplored in the otherwise glitz. One such place in India is Hyderabad. Though it is quite well known for its monumental and artistic stature, and being an IT hub, the way it breathes is what not many know about. When a couple of months back we moved into the city, it welcomed us with open arms. With the omnipresent offer to help “Madam.. Kya Hona Tumko?” (Madam.. What are you looking for?”), from everybody around, we soon got along with the Royal Hyderabadis (residents of Hyderabad) and every moment here, has been a journey since then. This video gets into the pumping heart of the city,catches its beat and gives you umpteen reasons to see it for real.
We both have been working together for around two years now, and have to our credit, two short films, a corporate film and a lot of commercials.
Our ambition as a filmmaker and presenter is to put forth content that is emotionally striking and yet quite next-door.
Thereby, this scholarship means being exposed to unprecedented action, that will throw a challenge on us to unravel an unknown territory, capturing its spirit, and we believe we are ready for it.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About sharmas2production


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.