Existing Member?

Shenanigans "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

And-Away-I-Go!

USA | Wednesday, 18 June 2008 | Views [211]

Well everyone...

The time has come!  My journey is underway (it officially began June 19th, 2008), and I'm hoping this page will give you all a glimpse into my globe-trotting adventures.  This is my first attempt at traveling (and blogging for that matter) and I'm going big!  I'm not exactly sure how long my journey will last, but stay tuned and I promise not to disappoint in sharing my many exciting adventures and shenanigans that are sure to entertain ;)  My first Euro destination will be Paris (ooo la la!), and then to other various EU countries for the following 3 months.  On the list... Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Latvia, Croatia, Greece, and... who knows?!  I'm trying to keep my itinerary pretty flexible so I can hop around if I want.  Following my Euro trip, I'm continuing East to Nepal, Thailand, and...  It's hard to say what will be in store after that. I suppose it depends on how fat (or skinny) the piggy bank is and whether or not I'm ready for break from all the shenanigry.

So check in periodically, drop me a line, and feel free to recommend any "must-sees" along the way.  I hope to keep in touch with all of you the best I can (skype date, anyone?).  I'm overwhelmingly excited for this trip, but know I will miss you all terribly.  Farewell for now, but not goodbye!

The one and only,

Shenanigans ;)

About shannon_avison


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.