Existing Member?

hidden paradise on earth

hidden paradise on earth

INDONESIA | Friday, 15 October 2010 | Views [201]

dear god.. so long ive been living in the city.. where traffic jam, carbons, co, and malls is all i can see in the place.. you make me choose photography, you make me believe that i can freeze the momment that could turns to be extraordinary story.. you make stay to memorize the weather of the day and share to everyone.. you make me even wanting to keep catching your light, admire your colors, and deep hunting your character.. one day you made me come to seram island... to the beach where i got nothing to find but water,sand and coral reefs.. first time i came to that island.. i was in tears... theres nothing there.. even the water has no waves to give me pressures, its shalow, and calm..very calm.. no big fish or scary lobster in there.. jz peace and quite.. i havent touch my camera that time.. i was enjoying framed the sea with only my two eyes..then i change my focus to the background of the sea.. my 'ketinting'(canoe) was geting closer to the beach.. i saw big mountain and white sand was greeting me.. they were smiling.. than i put my bare feet on that island.. and i whispered to my self.. "i arrived in hidden paradise on earth".. 

Tags: beaches island travel fun sunsets landscape beaut

 

About sesharina


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.