Existing Member?

The air of Chapada

The air of Chapada.

BRAZIL | Thursday, 13 November 2008 | Views [244]

Hello, everyone, I am here to talk a little about the journey to Mucugê this year in 2008,find out along with some colleagues. The trip was made with the purpose of study, but also fit in the class.

Mucugê, a lovely place in the heart of the Chapada Diamantina, is a good place to live, with great peace, harmony and tranquility.

In Mucugê, breathe good air, along with the immense beauty that is there, the architecture of the city behind an inexplicable feeling would seem that you are living in times older.

We began our journey in the early morning hours of Sept. 27, getting there, we are for some time at taking coffee, then we collect some plants for analysis, then go on, leave the bags at the hotel, and went toward the project Always Live There know the great ecological reserve with the fauna, flora and geographical accidents such individuals.

The "Always Live" is curious because even after being harvested she still reacting to weather conditions and air humidity. We also went by the Museum of Garimpo, knowing the history of miners and materials that they used to work. Soon after, we were lunching in Ecological Hotel which is situated in the city of Andaraí, at about 15:30, Mucugê go back and visit the famous Byzantine cemetery that is well in the entrance of the city.

The cemetery was established in 1847 by Europeans who lived in the area (he explains the Gothic style of tombs), and is the only cemetery in the city. It is so beautiful and a testimony to the history of the region of the Chapada Diamantina, it was overturned by the National Cultural Heritage, in the 1980s. Go back to the hotel by 18:30 and then rested and 20:00, went to the Alpine Resort for a dinner, and tanned after a sound, the nightclub that the hotel was booked.

The memory of having gone to Mucugê with colleagues, and those familiar place, will you forever in my memory, I'm sure that was a very striking moment in the history of all of us who participate in this trip, there is something better that comes in contact with the nature of good and feel everything behind it. And then go off.

About sergio_alves-fellipe_cardoso


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.