Existing Member?

A Road of Tranquility

Broken Hearted

SOUTH KOREA | Wednesday, 20 May 2015 | Views [186] | Scholarship Entry

Being broken hearted is not an easy things to deals with. I love a man with full hearted but being left without a word. So, in order to cure my broken hearted, I decided to take short getaway.I wanted to be away from Malaysia beca use each of memory were here.
I left Malaysia by planes.In the flight, I was sitting next to an indonesian man.He was so kind and it was his first visit to Korea. We are looking forward to our trip.
After a long flight, I reached Incheon International Airport.In Korea, I stay at Kimchee guesthouse.I learn Korean and pick up some of their culture.There were many places that I have been visited like Itaewon, Gangnam, The Republic of Naminara. At Naminara, I have made promises that I need to heal my broken hearted.I felt so empty at Naminari because most of people at Naminara were young lover.I think I am the only person alone.The loniest feeling ever during that.So, I have promised that on the next visit I must come with my lover.Maybe I will visiting Naminara during my honeymoon.
After a few day cure my broken hearted, I am back to my homeland.When I heard the annoucement in the flight " To all Malaysian, Welcome home" I felt I have left my broken hearted at Korea.I came back to my country fresh like a new person.It was the best moment travelling to other country.Hope I can visit other places again.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About serenetravelogue


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about South Korea

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.