Existing Member?

Audaces fortuna iuvat (Fortune Favors the Bold)

Pure beauty......the women of Medellin, Colombia

COLOMBIA | Sunday, 15 March 2009 | Views [1462] | Comments [1]

Ok sooo I just left medellin but i had to blog about this amazing city!! Everywhere you travel you hear about the women in Medellin. The women in Argentina are also amazing, but they don´t compare to Medellin. It is almost completely undescribeable. For the first couple days i was just shocked walking around. I swear to god and say that 8 or 9 out of 10 women you see are attractive, then you put 5 or 6 are REALLY attractive and 2 or 3 out of 10 are absolutely amazing!!! There is no other place i have heard of that matches medellin, NO WHERE!!

Ok Medellin isn´t amazing just because of the women, but it definetely adds to it. The city is astetically super clean, at least in the centro parts. It has a hyper-modern metro system, great and beautiful parks, and the mountains surrounding it makes the city incredibly beautiful!! This is one place where i would LOVE to come back, study spanish for a couple months, and take in the tranquillity of the city. If you ever have the chance, come to medellin, you won´t regret it!!!

Comments

1

Yeah Medellin has the highest number of beautiful-hot woman in the world, and in my opinion the hottest woman are all over Colombia, all shapes and colours!

But their extremely friendly and affectionate, a million good things I can say about them.. which is the best part, if your handsome a good guy funny and can show a girl fun then you will easy find a partner

Picking up? if your young and attractive, got good Spanish, not an issue lol!

  Sam Sep 21, 2013 6:55 PM

About senor-lance


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Colombia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.