Existing Member?

Audaces fortuna iuvat (Fortune Favors the Bold)

one liter of jack or 6 bottles of old smuggler??

CHILE | Friday, 19 December 2008 | Views [480]

Soo i am about to go on my ferry ride from puerto natales to puerto montt today and i was told that grog is a tad bit expensive on the ship so to bring your own.

When looking for good ship grog you have to keep in one thing in mind. IT MUST BE CHEAP! To feel like a seaman you must drink like a seaman. And what better grog is there than old smuggler. What a name. Even though i´m guessing that the hangover will be more or less hell. Figuring in that i´ll be on a rocking ship on some of the harshest boating conditions in the world, the sw chilean waters. I think the experience will be amazing.

Soo no enteries until monday, the 22nd possibly. Just found out today that i am invited to a couchsurfers house for a family christmas in Santiago. I AM STOKED!! It will be amazing to be experience a real chilean christmas in santiago with a couchsurfer, and then i´ll go to the huge party in valparaiso with her also on new years eve!! So this next week might be One of many highlights of my trip.

About senor-lance


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Chile

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.