Existing Member?

Audaces fortuna iuvat (Fortune Favors the Bold)

Nyc

USA | Sunday, 30 November 2008 | Views [412]

Well i've been real busy so this is my 1st blog entry. Well i landed thanksgiving afternoon and caught the bus and the subway to my hostel. Which is unbelievably nice. Only thing about it that is a downside is that it's a bit far (15 mins.) from anything of a upbeat nightlife vibe, but other than that it's a-class. Yesterday, friday, went to Empire state building, which took about an 1 and a half hours to wait in line but it was definitely worth it. Then went to MoMA (Museum of Modern Arts) and on friday afternoons its free so there again was a huge line but inside was amazing, i'm not experienced in the arts so i don't know what i'm looking at but some of the exhibits were mindblowing!! Today i went to wall street, NYC museum, and walked across brooklyn bridge. All 3 were equally good. I think i am going to go back to wall street on monday when everything is up and running. Anyways this is long enough and i'm just getting into all of this...blogging and getting back on the road again so this is one in many blogs.. ohh ya go to flickr.com/lancehall to go see ALL of my uploaded PICS!!

About senor-lance


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.