Existing Member?

Scenery Beach

Sharing Stories - A Glimpse into Another's Life - Hell vs Paradise Lombok

INDONESIA | Saturday, 6 April 2013 | Views [136] | Scholarship Entry

Lombok is name of island locate in Indonesia, did you know Bali, Lombok locate in east of Bali island separate by Lombok strain. Just like Bali, Lombok have most tradisional and place for tourism objects. But have a one different with Bali, time and way to accessing the tourism object from the Mataram need 2-3 hours and some broken way in several point. Also the tourism object like Kuta beach may doesn’t get serious concerning from the government, the most visitor are from domestic or local while the foreign tourist can be calculate by the finger. But in other side, may this is one advantage for tourist who need the place/beach with no most visitor and doesn’t need to disturb by the other visitor sounds. Kuta beach have natural scenery, white sands above black sand (some of area contain black sand under white sand), blue to green seawater, there’s island with hill appear on the sea, the visitor can rent jukung (tradisional ship) to go around to see the scenery. And the visitor can see Hindia Ocean from the hill at Kuta Beach, yup, during you on the way to Kuta beach will see limestone hill, and in Kuta beach area also there a hill that you can accessing by walk or motorcycle and when you try going to the peak sometimes will see got. And from the hill peak you can see the beautiful scenery of the sea and ocean. Very beautiful scenery. But when you look to other side you will see different scenery not like before. May the government must focus to this area too, cause when this area get focus may can be famous place and also can make income for the government.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2013

About sceach


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.