Existing Member?

A 'Place' I have visited

The Kingdom of God - Sikkim

INDIA | Friday, 5 July 2013 | Views [188]

“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” - Albert Einstein
I truely believe this, when it comes to Photography!

Being grown up in India, I have seen the incredibility since my childhood.
It is the country of mysterious paradoxes; the land where civilizations and times intermix,
a mysterious place which attracts people from all over the world.
It has everything on earth mountains, rivers, snow caped mountains, hot deserts, sandy beaches.
The largest biodiversity in the world.The amazing and diversified cultures, traditions, people,
religions, villages etc.
Everything is colorful about life here, which has always inspired me to become a travel photographer.

I am an enthusiastic, amateur photographer. Nature is something that always amazed me.
I take my camera everywhere I go. Travel photography importantly fills my endless curiosity of people
and cultures, festivals and exploration of lifestyle, food, architecture, landscapes, etc.

My Love for nature and photography has motivated me to capture beautiful images of the world around me.
I am fascinated by road less travelling, challenges, grumbling out of bed at 4am and stagger into the early morning light and so on.

I am always motivated by my passion to capture better pictures, and I’m forever in search of that one,
quirky image which will define me as a photographer. I try to keep consistancy in shots and taking regular feedback.

Travel photography has taught me to be adaptable with changing situations, to fight with changing weather, to keep local knowledge
and the most important to see the richness, prosperity and happiness in the minds of people.


I work a technical job, and I love to get away and be just me with the nature sometimes.
It helps me take my mind off of routine life.
Taking up the firsthand Rough, Real and Remote experience in exploring Greenland,
would be the great life time learning opportunity for the amateur like me.
Also the preliminary research of the destinations and cultures will be done with the photography, could be useful for future references as well.


They say, photographing for National Geographic is not a first-timer’s job.
But it is once-in-a-lifetime chance.
So, I would love to grab this opportunity to be the photographer on-assignment with National Geographic;
And to learn under Jason Edwards to experience some of the most beautiful and interesting places.
I truly have strong desire to capture the essence of Greenland destinations and its culture into powerful images.

 

About saurabhladdha


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.