Existing Member?

The Indian Village

The Indian Village

INDIA | Friday, 5 July 2013 | Views [333]

The Farmer- The Laborious farmer in the fields

The Farmer- The Laborious farmer in the fields

When I Kicked my Royal Enfield 500cc bike, I knew that it would be  anice experience to cover the rural side of India. Earlier, I has called up one of my friend who had a relative in a village called Baghpat. After travelling almost 50 kilometeres, we reached the spot and we were completely tired. But after experiencing the fresh air and watching the amazing view, we were refreshed. On the way, I had thought that as we have less time, I would straight forward head to the Farm. And there are no words which can explain the beauty of the Indian Farm....By not wasting any time, I started clicking pictures of the farm which I have uplaoded in the Journal, and I automatically made some amazing angles which gave me enough confidence to go ahead. Thanks to Sun uncle, lighting was not a issue except the evening part. But still, the shoot was done and wrapped up on a good note. I met some amazing people varying from kids to Adults. In all, it waas a good experience and then we headed back to home.

Tags: farm, india, smoke, village

About saumya1989

The Farmer- The Laborious farmer in the fields

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.