Existing Member?

My Unforgettable Holiday in Hong Kong

My Travel Writing Scholarship 2011 entry

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 5 February 2011 | Views [583] | Scholarship Entry

In January 2011, I went to Hong Kong with my mom. The weather was very cold. Me and my mom forgot to bring out winter coat so we were freezing. I went to Disneyland for the first time. I was very very happy. I was amazed by the place, the people and all about that place. We took a lot of pictures. Disneyland Hong Kong was a very nice place. It’s so clean too. I took a picture with famous Disney characters, Mickey and Minnie. I played all the time. The foods were great too and relatively cheap. When it was 8 pm, there were fireworks and all people from young too adults gathered together to see it. The music and fireworks were amazing. It felt like I was really in a real castle. All the people sang together happily. I cried when I had to leave Disneyland. I really didn’t want to leave that beautiful place. I wish I could stay there forever. And then me and my mom go back to the hotel. I couldn’t sleep because I was crying over Disneyland. I promised someday I will visit that place again.
On the second day, we visit Madame Tussaud. It’s a place for wax figure of popular people. I take a lot of pictures with celebritrities like Lady Gaga, Madonna, The Beatles, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and many more. I also took pictures with Queen Elizabeth, Einstein, David Beckham, and Tiger Woods. They looked like real people eventhough it was only wax figure of them! Then we went to Victoria Peak. It was located behind Madame Tussaud. We relaxed there and had our meals. I saw a cute family with 2 children. The first daughter was very cute and I fell in love with her. I asked hr mom to take a picture with her daughter and she said yes. I approached her and she smiled. For the second snap, I hugged her and she smiled widely and hugged me back. I loved her so much! Then I said goodbye to the family. We went to Repulse Bay Beach. The beach was very beautiful with clear water and sands. The view was amazing too.
It was an unforgettable moment of my life. I will never forget it.

Tags: #2011Writing, Travel Writing Scholarship 2011

About sashaastari


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.