Existing Member?

Photo, a part inside me

Points of view

ITALY | Friday, 31 July 2015 | Views [226] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

Hi, my name is Sara Mignogna and I am an italian filmmaker, and also I have a degree in movie and media. Why I should win? Because, like in my attached film, I want to show my point of view. A different point of view respect the others filmmakers, but not because it is better, it's just unique, my point of view. In these years I have worked a lot to find a way to show the world in a different way, like I see and like it is truly. These thoughts were born because I think : each artist must has a style, a style that reflect him, that recognize him in a world composed by millions of people. It is important have a own idea about the world, the life and all things that surrounded us. Infact our ideas create our stile. Before that an artist can find our style, for do that, I think, that it is necessary really know what is the world and what surrounding him: travel and knowing other people of other country, for example. But, at the same time we must to be careful to don’t stray by ourselves, because it is within us that is the real root of our style.
So I should win because I want to show you a different point of view, an italian point of view, but above all, my point of view. With this travel I could really improve my style, it could be a safe opportunity to grow up, not only from a technical point of view, but also from a deep point of view, that let me grow up under all form.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Hi there,

Thanks for your entry to our 2015 Travel Film Scholarship!

You may want to review your film entry to make sure it features a 'profile of a person who inspires you to travel the world’ and conveys a strong narrative within a 3 minute timeframe.

Any entries that do not fit these criteria will not be considered.

If you have any questions please check out our FAQs page or drop us an email at scholarships@worldnomads.com.

Best of luck!

  Jack, World Nomads Aug 7, 2015 4:39 PM

About sarucciak


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.