Existing Member?

Wild At Heart

Worldwide Brew

SOUTH AFRICA | Monday, 7 September 2015 | Views [267] | Scholarship Entry

I am a 21 year old multilingual travel enthusiast and big dreamer from Zimbabwe. I currently study towards a Bachelor of Journalism degree specializing in Television and broadcasting, Drama (Acting and Directing), Art History and Visual Culture. This experience would mean the world to me as my dream is to travel but have never been given the opportunity to do so. I am very creative, hard working and responsible and would fully engage and make the most out of this experience to be able to learn and capture the essence of Columbia in film. I think I should be chosen as I am able to offer a new creative angle through film and media. My interests are travel, filming, photography, drama, languages, people, cultures and experiences. I hope to win this scholarship, to experience something new and different in Columbia capturing and sharing stories and experiencing a different lifestyle from the people there. I want to become immersed in the lifestyle, culture, cuisine, architecture and traditions of Columbia to fully engage with the journey. It is an excellent learning opportunity I need in order to develop as an amateur filmmaker. As my aspirations are to one day work for Globe Trekker to be able to share stories of other people from around the world. I want to capture and experience amazing, unique, and beautiful moments to share with people who love to travel as much as I do. No other experience can provide these qualities and adventures and that is the magic of this scholarship.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About sarahruthknight


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about South Africa

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.